Walt Disney World guests who purchase any level of the Disney Dining Plan receive two (2) snack credits per night at a Disney Resort Hotel. Since this applies to every guest in your party, including the kids, that can end up being a lot of snack credits! When you end your vacation with snack credits unclaimed, those snack credits disappear and you lost a lot of value from the dining plan.
We are here to ensure you get the most out of your Disney Dining Plan snack credits for the rest of 2019. Below we’ve got is separated into three main sections that covers seven total areas of Walt Disney World where you can find amazing snack credit eligible items. In each of the seven areas we’ll list the top five snacks. I call it the 3-7-5 Plan™. Just kidding, no one calls it that.
If you are visiting the parks before the end of the year, be sure to bookmark this page as a quick reference guide for each park’s snack options!
- Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Fries – Casey’s Corner (Main Street U.S.A.)
- Churro Ice Cream Sandwich – Sleepy Hollow (Liberty Square)
- Citrus Swirl or Orange Cream Float – Sunshine Tree Terrace (Adventureland)
- Peanut Caramel Apple – Big Top Souvenirs (Storybook Circus)
- Chili Cheese Waffle Fries – Golden Oak Outpost (Frontierland)
- Pulled Pork Cheese Fries – Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island)
- Colossal Cinnamon Roll – Kusafari Coffee Shop & Bakery (Africa)
- Pongo Lumpia – Pongu Pongu (Pandora)
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse – Satu’li Canteen (Pandora)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Shrimp or Pork – Eight Spoon Cafe (Discovery Island)
Epcot Food & Wine Festival
(Now - 11/23)
During the Epcot Food & Wine Festival your best options will be from the various temporary kiosks. Here are our favorites!
- Spicy Hummus Fries – Morocco
- Baked Shrimp and Scallop Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette – Coastal Eats
- Raclette Swiss Cheese – The Alps
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce – Canada
- Jerk-spiced Chicken with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad & Mango Chutney Yogurt – Islands of the Caribbean
Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (11/29 -12/30)
The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays will start on November 29th, 2019. We expect the following items to be back in 2019!
- Enchilada de Pollo con Mole – Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico)
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes – Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany)
- Slow-roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce – American Holiday Table (The American Adventure)
- Tres Leches Rice Pudding with Pumpkin Seeds – Feast of the Three Kings (Showcase Plaza)
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Popping Strawberry Boba Cream Drink with Japanese Calpico -Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan)
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Cupcakes – Contempo Cafe (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Tie Die Cheesecake – Everything POP (Disney’s Pop Century)
- Mickey-shaped Beignet Sundae – Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory (Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter)
- Single Scoop Cup or Cone – Ample Hills Creamery (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn)
- Zebra Domes – The Mara (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Enjoy the Food!
This list is meant to narrow your choices for Disney Dining Plan snack credits in 2019. There are a lot more choices out there. So much so that Disney Food Blog even sells an enormous guide to cover snack options in all four parks.
Big Castle Travel is here to help you focus on maximizing the value from your Walt Disney World vacation. One of the best ways to do that is to use all of your snack credits! Good luck, and let us know in the comments how it worked on your trip.