New Plant-Based Vegan Menu Items
Beginning October 1st at quick service locations and October 3rd at table service locations, Walt Disney World Resort will debut an all-new vegan menu of plant-based dishes. Disney is committed to bringing innovative and flavorful dishes to the Disney dining experience and has over 400 menu options ready to go! These menu items will be made exclusively from plant-based ingredients like vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains, legumes, and seeds. The wonderful Disney chefs have ensured that they are all made without dairy, eggs, animal meat, or honey.
The dishes span from savory to sweet, light fare to comfort food. While some of the 400 menu items will likely be existing menu items that were simply reorganized into the new plant-based list, we are still excited to try new items like:
- Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl @ Satu’li Canteen in Animal Kingdom
- Shiriki Noodle Salad @ Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom
- Steamed Asian Dumplings @ Le Cellier Steakhouse in Epcot
- Felucian Garden Spread @ Docking Bay 7 in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort)
- Plant-Based Cashew Cheesecake @ California Grill in Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Vegan Menu Icon
To make plant-based menu options easier to spot, Disney is introducing a new menu icon. If you see this leaf icon next to a dish at a Disney park you can be certain that it is free of animal meat, dairy, eggs, and honey.
Here is a quick video from the Disney Parks channel that takes you through these exciting plant-based vegan menu options.
Ready to plan your vacation?
Click the Get a Quote button below to get started planning your trip. Use the Basic Details section to get started, or the Advanced Details section to truly customize your Disney experience. All quotes are no-obligation and hassle-free!