The heart-warming tale of the unstoppable sisters Anna and Elsa continues in the recently released Frozen 2 film. We saw it on opening weekend, and it is definitely worth seeing in theaters to enjoy the musical aspects of the film on the best sound system possible.
This holiday season, you can see Frozen 2 now in theaters and experience the magic of Frozen and Frozen 2 at the Disneyland® Resort!
Disney California Adventure® Park
- Guests can travel to Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome at the Disney Animation building and meet the loving sisters who are now appearing in their new looks inspired by the recently released Frozen 2 film.
- You can catch the sensational theatrical production of Frozen – Live at the Hyperion, and relive the story of the first movie. For a limited time, a special look at moments from Frozen 2 will be presented prior to the production.
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman? You can learn to “build” Olaf in a unique class taught by a Disney artist at the Animation Academy. The finished piece of art makes for a unique holiday season souvenir. And, beginning in December, Guests can come nose-to-carrot with this lovable character and get a warm hug.
- Guests can experience the return of World of Color – Season of Light featuring favorite Frozen characters. You can watch as young Anna and Elsa play in the snow with Olaf trailing along, and feel the love as Anna and Kristoff kiss at the end of a scene that features the holiday classic, “Baby, it’s Cold Outside.”
- Guests can enjoy A Christmas Fantasy parade, which includes appearances by Anna, Elsa and Olaf bidding a warm winter welcome from their magical Frozen float.
- You can head to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where young royalty-in-training can transform into Anna and Elsa with hairstyles, outfits, makeup, nail polish and accessories inspired by both films. To reserve this package, let us know, or visit Disneyland.com or call 714 -781-STYLE (714-781-7895). Separate theme park admission is required.
At the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
- Guests staying at one of the three on-property hotels can give the gift of a Frozen-themed in-room celebration from Disney Floral and Gifts. This package includes a Frozen door banner, snowflake confetti, pillow blanket, tote, light-up lanyards, autograph book and more.
Around the Disneyland Resort
- Guests can dance around the park or at home as they enjoy the sounds from the new movie with the Frozen 2 Official Playlist, a specially-curated Apple Music® playlist within the Play Disney Parks app.
- You can celebrate your love for Frozen with something to take home as a souvenir! Items include Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven plush; ornaments, apparel, drinkware and pins – plus new roleplay inspired by Anna and Elsa. Guests can also show off their Frozen fandom with the latest Arendelle Aqua collection inspired by the films with headwear, accessories and men’s and women’s apparel.
- Guests can add to the Frozen magic with specialty eats and treats! An Arendelle Aqua Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream, blueberries and cream filling can be found at Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream in Disney California Adventure Park, and at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café in Disneyland Park. Additionally, a fun Sven sipper can now be found at Red Rose Taverne and Maurice’s Treats in Disneyland Park, and at the Hyperion cart at Disney California Adventure Park.
*Music streaming feature requires an Apple Music® subscription. Separate Apple Music terms and conditions apply.
Available for iPhone® and smartphones for AndroidTM.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some features require separate theme park admission.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.