Embark on an unforgettable Disney cruise to the Caribbean or The Bahamas on select dates and take advantage of special savings—available to residents of Florida for a limited time only.
Discover the Value of a Disney Cruise
Enjoy a wonderful array of on-board experiences included with your cruise fare:
- Live entertainment, like Broadway-style shows and meet-and-greets with Disney Characters.
- Adult Entertainment District, featuring themed lounges and bars.
- Youth clubs that are brimming with activities, games and surprises for kids of all ages
- Luxurious staterooms designed with your family’s comfort in mind.
- Diverse dining options, from elegant restaurants to casual, quick-service venues.
- Sparkling pools and splash-tacular play spaces
Disney ships feature places for every age and interest. Immerse yourself in family fun or escape to adult-only spaces while the kids play at supervised youth clubs. Best of all, you’ll enjoy world-class hospitality and legendary Disney service throughout your voyage.
Discover the difference—and value—of a Disney cruise when you take advantage of this special offer.
To take advantage of Florida residency cruise rates, at least one adult in each stateroom must provide proof of qualifying residency within 48 hours of booking. Failure to submit qualifying identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees.
Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following:
- Florida Driver’s License
- Florida Identification Card
- Florida utility bill with Guest’s name and address
- Florida voter’s registration card
- Renter’s lease agreement
Note: a property deed is not considered acceptable proof of residency
Children’s rates are also available to Guests ages 3 through 12 that are traveling with 2 adults in the same stateroom.
Other categories and sail dates with other rates may be available.
- Availability for this offer is limited to 50 staterooms per sailing.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts.
- Valid on new and existing reservations.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
- To take advantage of Florida residency cruise rates, at least one adult in each stateroom must provide proof of qualifying residency within 48 hours of booking. Failure to submit qualifying identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proof of Florida residency must be valid at the time of sailing.