2021 Walt Disney World® Resort vacation packages are now available to book for select Disney Resort hotels:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort*
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge*
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge*
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House*
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village*
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas*
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas*
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows*
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort*
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa*
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa*
Given the current situation, there are some resort hotels and other areas such as water parks, that are not, as of this time, being scheduled for reopening yet. Disney will continue to evaluate the situation and reopen more locations when the environment is right to do so. 2021 vacation packages for select Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels will go on sale on June 28, 2020.
Vacation packages are valid for arrivals beginning Jan. 1, 2021. The end date of your vacation must be on or before Sept. 27, 2021. *Please note: Disney Vacation Club Resorts are available for bookings on a rolling 11 month schedule (currently through May 2021).
Normal terms and conditions for final payments, cancelations and change fees will apply for all 2021 vacation bookings.
Booking a 2021 package does not guarantee theme park availability, and you will need make park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021 as the phased reopening continues. You should book your park reservations immediately after linking their 2021 vacation package in the My Disney Experience app.
Disney Dining packages remain unavailable at this time.
As we shared with you last week, Disney is exploring engaging ways for guests to use their mobile tech to experience the magic – particularly now as the use of phones and apps continues to evolve. In 2021, Disney plans to unveil an innovative new offering as part of the My Disney Experience app that will bring features of a MagicBand to your smart devices, building on the app’s existing digital key feature. With this new offering on the horizon, Disney will be retiring our complimentary MagicBand distribution to Disney Resort hotel guests for new reservations with arrivals beginning Jan. 1, 2021. Disney Resort hotel guests will continue to have the option to purchase new MagicBands at a discount, and Disney will be introducing even more colors and designs featuring favorite Disney characters in the future. Guests who prefer not to purchase a discounted MagicBand will be able to use the My Disney Experience app or a Key to the World card during their visit. Disney will still offer MagicBands in retail locations and on shopDisney.com, and guests will be able to continue using the wearables throughout Walt Disney World Resort.