Disney Cruise Line is reaching out to cruisers to inform them of a temporary cruise date flexibility option that is launching today.
For any cruises booked by August 31, 2020 for sailings through March 31, 2021, you can rest assured knowing you can change your sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
Today, having peace of mind in your travel plans is more important than ever. This temporary modification to the standard booking policy allows your family to adjust their sail date should you need to.
- This offer is for new bookings made by August 31, 2020 and existing bookings (within the departure date window)
- Applicable to cruises departing through March 31, 2021
- Guests can change their sail date up to 15 days prior to their cruise to any cruise commencing prior to April 1, 2022.
- Sailings are currently available through summer 2021 with additional eligible sailings to be released at a later date.
- Guests who have booked before August 31, 2020 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before March 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to April 1, 2022.
- Prevailing rates apply and Guests are responsible for any balance due after the reservation has been modified.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel the new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.